Our work experience programme is aimed at students seeking to experience the French work environment, practice their language skills, discover the French culture and gain valuable benefits for the future.
Our programme is open to European Union citizens only.
Nantes is a major city built on the River Loire in the west of France (South Brittany) and has been elected European Green City in 2013. It is also considered to be the best city in which to live in France for its unique quality of life. It boasts major historical heritage, many museums and festivals. With a large student population Nantes is a lively and dynamic city with a great atmosphere. The Atlantic coast and the famous theme Park â€śLe Puy du Fouâ€ť are just an hour-drive away!
Nantes has an excellent public transport network (buses and trams).
NANTES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
NANTES TGV STATION: about 2 hours by train from Paris and 3 hours from Paris, CDG airport (direct trains)
Â KEY FACTS
- PARTICIPANT PROFILE : students only aged between 18 â€“ 26, citizens of the European Union
- STUDENTS HAVE A â€śSTAGIAIREâ€ť STATUS
- WORK IS NOT PAID
- SIGNED AGREEMENT BEETWEEN STUDYLINGUA AND THE HOSTING COMPANY
- TYPE OF COMPANIES OR NOT FOR PROFIT ASSOCIATIONS : Hotels, restaurants, car hire, marketing, schools, town hall, charities, play-schools, youth hostels, sports associationsâ€¦
- LENGTHS OF STAY: 2 to 12 weeks
- MINIMUM LEVEL OF FRENCH: UPPER INTERMEDIATE (B2)
- EVALUATION REPORT AND END OF â€śSTAGEâ€ť CERTIFICATE
- ARRIVAL : on a Saturday or a Sunday
- DEPARTURE: on a Saturday or a Sunday
At least 12 weeks before starting date. Less than 12 weeks : on a case by case basis.
A skype interview will be conducted to test your level of French and to talk about your professional plans.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homestay in selected French families, full-board (packed lunches on working days).
2 weeks: 1 010â‚¬ – Extra week: 365â‚¬
OUR PRICES AND SERVICE INCLUDE
- Placement in a company or a non-for profit association
- Full-board accommodation (with packed lunches on working days) in selected host families (single room)
- Signed agreement with the company
- Certificate at the end of the â€śStageâ€ť and Evaluation Report
- Local Transport Card
- Assistance and Support from the Local Coordinator
- Return transfer from Nantes railway station to host family
- Compulsory Personal Liability, Assistance & Health Insurance
(companies and associations require proof of insurance)
- Assistance, Support and advice form the Head office
- 24-hour 7/7 Emergency number
Â OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE :
- Transport to destination
- Extra Excursions and entrance fees not included in the programme
- Personal Expenses
- Return Transfer fromÂ Nantes AirportÂ supplementÂ : 35Â â‚¬