Educational and language travels for groups
Live a language, live a culture
Studylingua International / Civi-Ling is an experienced licensed agency, specialised in organising educational and language travels for schools, students, groups or individuals, in France. Our programmes are tailor made for school projects, language needs and requirements. We are commited to providing quality stays and a high standard of service througout.
For schools and groups who wish to discover France and get an introducing to french culture, we can organize educational tours in many different locations. Lenghts of stays usually vary from 3 to 6 nights.
We design programmes tailor made for your school projects, academic goals and requirements.
- Educational tours
- Ski trips
- Work experience for high scholl students (age 16+, open to European Union citizensonly) in addition, French tuition can be offered in many locations.
We offer a choice of homestay or residential accomodation.
We have a reliable and dedicated network of local coordinators in key destinations enabling us to provide a quality service, as well as support and assistance during the entire stay. We will be happy to provide you with advice and recommandations according to the group interests or the teachers'goals. Contact us with your request and we will send you a quote for the programme of your choice.
25 years of experience
carefully selected host families
and its subsurb
Paris offers one of the largest concentrations of tourist attractions in Europe. Apart from having some of the world’s most famous museums, it has a vibrant historic city center, beautiful river views and an extensive range of historic monuments...
and its area
Nantes is a major city built on the River Loire in the west of France (South Brittany) and was elected European Green City in 2013. It is also considered to be the best city in France in which to live for its unique quality of life. It boasts major historical heritage, many museums and festivals.
and its area
The ancient «City of Corsairs» has one of the most turbulent histories of any town in France. Come and discover its splendid citadel with historic sites to visit such as the castle and St-Vincent Cathedral. There are a number of possibilities for exploring its beautiful surroundings!
our garantee and services to you
- 25 years of experience in organising educational and language travels for schools and students
- Tailor-made programmes to suit school projects, language needs and goals, different accommodation requirements
- Personalised service ans assistance from the moment you contact us to the time your group or your students return home
- A network of experienced local coordinators and representatives in every location
- A choice of homestay, residential, youth hostels or hotel accomodation
- Carrefully selected host families
- Accredited residential centres to host young students
- Graduated and experiences teachers
- Daily assistance and support of the local coordinator throughout the stay for homestays
- Reservation of visits and excursions
- Tuition and Work Experience available in selected centres
- Transportation during the stay
- Transport from/to home town when requested
- Coaches complying with european standards and regulations
- Personal liability, assistance and rep